Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Birthday Wish



Here Comes The Sun is a non-profit organization celebrating cancer survivorship while creating cancer awareness. Our annual Health Fair for cancer awareness (the third weekend in September) shares methods for preventing cancer and promoting pure, natural health to the popular tunes of the Beatles!

We are looking for donations, performers, volunteers and board members also. Contact me if you can help. For my birthday I'd like my friends to visit the website at http://www.herecomesthesunevent.org and make a donation online using the paypal button. I am on the board of directors (secretary and talent scout) for this small but mighty not-for-profit group in Chicago and I'd really like to see another Beatles health fair happen ... as well as the support groups for cancer survivors in Chicago. If the Beatles community can come together and support this group, it would be my best birthday ever.

thanks,

Kat

No comments: